Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Can you feel the wind? No, but you know that it's there.

I've been reading a series of books lately written by Lynn Austin. And these books have made me realise so many things that as a Christian I already knew, but her perspective puts it in a whole new light. Just learning different ways to talk to people without comign across all "bible bashy" has helped me so much!

I might as well tell you that the books I am reading are called the "Gods and Kings Chronicles". There are 5 books in all and although I have only just started reading book number two, it has already enlightened my way of thinking to the next level!

That's all I basically wanted to share for now. I have had lots of things going through my mind lately but would like to wait a few more days before processing them all down in a huge post like I would normally do...

No comments: